Monday, July 27, 2009

Dhall







Media: Black ball pen on paper
Date of start: 27.7.2009
Date of finish: 27.7.2009

Description:
It was a quick (lazy) sketch of Dhall, whom The Nameless One met only to find even more questions. Took me less than an hour to draw, so I don't think I'm doing the character much justice. Well, he certainly did not look like how I imagined him would be. I suck at sketches.



Dhall is extremely old, and definitely not human. His skin has a trace of yellow, like old parchment. Dead charcoal gray eyes lie within an angular face... a non-human face, as the ears narrow to points. A large white beard flows down the front of his black robes like a waterfall. He coughs occassionally. The book he works in front of is huge, and seems to contain many names of corpses that have been brought to the Mortuary.


1 echoes:

ezralimm said...

not bad..

August 2, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Post a Comment

Storylisteners

Realtime Comments